- Our Mission
- Personal Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Investor Relations
- Find Locations
- About Southern
- Contact Us
Web Banking Upgrade
1. Payees and due dates will convert- No action required from you.
2. Please sign in and schedule payments by February 12, 2013. You will not be able to access billpay to change or schedule bills between February 13-20, 2013. If you have questions or problems please give us a call 800-789-3428.
3. While we are converting your scheduled bill payments to the new system, please help us watch payments that are due between February 20-25. We are not expecting any delays, but want to guarantee everything is processed as expected. If you have any problems during this time, please contact us immediately at 800-789-3428.
4. If you are currently using e-Bills through bill pay, please give us a call at 800-789-3428, we want to walk you through this! You will need to turn off e-Bills in online banking and with your biller.
*Bill Pay is free of monthly service fees if you have an eligible checking account. If Bill Pay services are not used for 3 months, your account will be billed $5.95 per month. For customers who do not have an eligible account, you will be charged $5.95 per month (includes up to 10 payments per month; each additional payment costs. $.50). Account fees (e.g. monthly service fees, excessive usage fees) may apply to the Bill Pay funding account- refer to your account agreement for more information.
- Automatic screen adjustment for PC, tablet, and mobile devices
- Navigate from multiple accounts more easily
- Auto enrollment- access all of your accounts immediately
- Pay by email- Person to Person
- Block debit card temporarily if you suspect fraudulent activity on your account
- Update personal information with a simple click
- View your transactions quickly and easily
- Pay bills from multiple accounts
- Additional security for businesses using cash management services- available for consumers that opt in, too!
- Same username and password for mobile and online banking