FinX Engagement Resources
The following resources are only a few of the many available on the topics of financial inclusion. The perspectives discussed are for your thoughtful consideration and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Southern Bancorp, funders, or partners.
- The Financial Diaries: How American Families Cope in a World of Uncertainty, Jonathan Morduch and Rachel Schneider
- What it’s Worth, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Scarcity: The New Science of Having Less and How It Defines Our Lives, Sendhil Mullainathan and Eldar Shafir
- For a day, I was one of the millions of Americans without a bank account. It was humbling, James Rufus Koren
- FDIC National Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households
- Tax Time Savings: Opportunities and Strategies for Policy and Practice, Southern Bancorp Community Partners
- The surprising logic behind the use of check cashers and payday loans, Lisa Servon on the PBS Newshour.
- Could your language affect your ability to save money. Keith Chen’s TED talk.
- Southern Bancorp Opportunity Center
- National Bank On Movement
- Bank On Arkansas Plus
- Save 10
- HUD certified counseling agencies
- CFPB bulk publications
- SBCP Financial Learning Center
Let’s Keep in Touch
Sign up to stay up-to-date on FinX related events and information.